1/30/2007

Tonescape Tuning Software Now Available


A public demo version of Tonescape is now available. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but it looks like it has a lot of useful features. You can download it for free at this link.


Tonescape only runs on Windows. Check this page for system requirements. Click here for helpful information and here for tutorials.


Please be advised that this software is new and still has some bugs. I also hear that the help pages aren't complete yet. Understandably, some people may want to try it out right away and others may choose to wait a while. I welcome any comments from those who have tried this software and I may discuss it further when I have had a chance to use it and understand it better. There's also a Yahoo group for discussing Tonescape.


This software is only one feature at the Tonalsoft website. Be sure to visit for a wealth of information on microtonal music.

No comments: