8/08/2009

Impressions on a Painting by Bosch


Tryptych (outer wings) of Garden of Earthly Delights by Hieronymus Bosch


I participated in the Delian Suite Four last year. The project involved composing works for bassoon that are based on one of the paintings of Hieronymus Bosch. I composed a short piece for piano, cello and bassoon. It was performed in June, 2008 at Angoulême, France. Below is the link to the soundfile. (Please note, this is a computerised rendition. I don't have a live recording at this time. Also, the tuning is twelve tone equal temperament. It is not a microtonal piece.)


Impressions on a painting by Bosch by Daniel Thompson


See also this composition's page at the Delian website.


2 comments:

Elaine Leon said...

Thank you, Daniel. I enjoyed listening to your music. Microtonal music is new to be, but I'm glad you're sharing it.

Nepal Trekking said...

ohhh ! It's a really amazing images.It is good images.

Rasmin
Nepal